I Am Virus

I am Virus

 

My evolutionary transmutations

impacting upon populations,

transference of genes brings

newfound diversity and means of reproduction.

Yet, they say I am much worse than this,

likening me to a curse no less!

 

Call me a ‘biological entity’ rapidly progressing to enter thee.

Unworthy of meeting the logistics of life criteria,

well sit back and watch this hysteria!

 

I am minuscule almost invisible, sweeping blight

Self-replication invasion of militant marching soldiers

toxic upholders, eager boulders too poisonous to handle,

a pandemic of scandalous hell.

 

Threatening all warps of life,

with my apocalyptic infectious strife.

Unresponsive to eliminations,

So now you hold out hope for vaccinations

whilst awaiting my contaminating state.

 

Virulent strains,

attacking abilities upon those hosts with greater ‘fragilities’,

immune suppression is my greatest weapon,

fatality provoking brings on

my throat is choking.

 

Super-spreaders unaware,

Transmissions happening anywhere

Blood sucking insects bite hard to infect,

Whereas humans just carry out forms of neglect

Not washing hands, nor covering faces

Sexual encounters all over the places,

Opening doors spreading contagion

A haven for my penetration!

 

So, to those ‘un’ receptive to preventative measures,

not following lockdown procedures,

the gravity of your ignorance

bears brevity and influence

on the overall damage, I will wage

as I quickly engage my war upon you.

Comments

Popular Posts