Swear Like There Is No Tomorrow Offensive Poem

Swear Like There's No Tomorrow!

***LOT'S OF SWEAR WORDS***


Swear Like There Is No Tomorrow Offensive Poem!

Swear like there's no tomorrow 

swear like today in every way there is possible,

don't listen to the few spew to you, 

about how to swear or be fair, 

don't hear their whims flimsy ideas,

or fancy air-brained fears about where and how to swear.


Not now, not here, not there! 

So where and when can I open my foul mouth,

howl proudly, my growl, aloud amidst the crowd, 

shroud my shadow of force with crude discourse,

fuel fires shimmering to flames a glimmering.


Dis spouse my house, lose what honour I may once of had,

through swearing out loud right bad, with a shrewd attitude, a fault-titude, a lude and may as well be nude, kind of tude,

to impress no one, none.


But, then there are the some, that succumb to speaking slushy scum, shouting out loud words like spermy cum'

any old 'humdrim-humdrum'!

Words which don’t sum up much about much, 

but have a certain kind of such mustard, that can cut it

and shut up, some right quick with the flick of sudden blurt

a cheap chirp, chipping and clipping at your armour

as the 'swear-her' tries to hurt or disarm ya'

or for that matter, in any way harm ya'.


So let's be blunt and swear any old where, 

swear down those wretched rancid rude fuckers,

those mother fucking hope they have bad lucking kinds of type, who I'd like to take a good hard swipe at,

you twat, you twot, you fucking lot, of bleeding self seeding, weird wanking wallies, all you do is fuck plastic dollies.


Dilly dallying, no friends or pally-ing you ain't no fucking stallion for all your, "I've got a big cock that'll shock you darling!"

You ain't no star by far, who are ya', do you have a father?

or are you just a blasted bell-end barstad! 

Extensively offensive to you, just a raised voice 

or choice can raise your heckling shackles so, 

I accept your insulting tackles, as you try to erect my hackles,

after all your just a witchy hag who ain't worth a fucking shag,

your old man is a short and stumpy rump old rapey rummin'

and you're not even worth his "I'm already cummin", 

let alone someone else's, he's a fanny fecking wrecking 

not worth a decking kind of dork where as you're the type of claptrap slap in the face tramp,

stamp on the head, shed full of shit bint, "Got my hint yet?!"


I know what of yours I'd like to clamp up right tight with all my might, prevent you from fighting me, 

whilst I shower you with all the power of my swearing 

and precarious angst.

Like I'd like to chuck at all those fucking yanks

stinky slaggy sloppy skanks, not worth seconds, 

"Goddamn you, no way, no thanks!"

Prick teasing with no squeezing 

punani pussy bleeding twit with absolutely no wit, 

full of 'squit' squibbling-squabbling,

not worth the try of toppling

or knocking off your invisible crown, you "Itty looking clown!"

OMG your so easy to put down,

you've been round the town so many times.

You ain't even worth a wank-stain,

let alone the pain 

of punching your bitchy titties 

or ugly scrunched up clitty!


Everybody's heard about your bits and your old smelly armpits

I'll pass on fucking y-o-u-r arse!

I've heard where it's been and it ain't clean

I've been told, how much you sold for whore

don't try to score with me I wouldn't fuck you for free, 

let alone pay my way, or even want to play or touch you.


I've heard about your hard-on stopping power,

the way men want to cower instead of shower 

‘jizz over Yo wHOrE face' 

the pace of your cock hopping 'slag chart' topping, 

makes people want to slap-her with the balls from bulls, 

are your ears full from my shit spitting

almost lip splitting without even hitting criticism

my offensive impressive and expressive ways of slaying,

to ensure you are staying away from me and mine

for the rest of time.


But, swearing ain't a crime, unless the beep bopping 

cheap chomping, is aimed at a uniformed officer or copper, 

because that'll surely stop ya' in your tracks with many whacks, 

clubbing you with their compliance tool, yelling 

"comply you fool!"

They'll soon put you right and teach you quick,

that you can't stick your middle finger up at us

not even from that bus, we'll have you after all

we'll chase until you fall.

So, just remember before you send your insulting catapulting, offensive jaw dropping people stopping, uncaring swearing

about the place, what you might face because 

you can swear anywhere just be aware, 

that if you swore at the law the copper will surely bop ya' 

and stop ya' in your tracks with many whacks, 

then you'd be caught short and soon in court, paying a penalty or fine, for something that shouldn't even be a crime.


So, "Watch your mouth you fucking cunt

instead of swearing, why don't you just grunt!".


By Toni Cairns 13th April 2019.

{Today's swearing society speak without thinking of what they share, without a moment's care for anyone, shouting out loud just like they're proud, until their young ones speak it back, only then do they realise how their daily language is slack}

I used to swear loads more than I do now, I finally grew up and matured. I realised that swearing out loud right proud like a chav, especially in public only made me appear like an idiot, who was likely both poorly educated and from a poor background. 

Too much swearing really is an unnecessary endeavour. 

There are so many words in the English language to learn and use to communicate with. 

Swear words do have a place though, for example if we stub our toe really hard and the pain seeths through our bodies, there really is no better one to announce that a very loud scream of"F*CK"! 



Comments

Popular Posts