Tiny Bared Excuses

Tiny Bared Excuses CXXXVIII


Knowing no harm that she doest' to me

other than her lies to be, 

her bird's eye view may peek and see, a fool

a master of fractured knowledge,

an untraveled fellow somewhat lacking calibre.


Herself promised ego, believes me unworldly and unwise

she ignores my tattered guise of truth and years

dispelling her own inner given fears.


Hiding behind the subtleties of her wanton lies

her cherished lustful desires

transpires me at best in those yonder years.


Many moons have passed me by, so many tides before

but, still at last her kindness 

is shared with me in her stealy tales.


Fore she sails with me still stands tall and proud

anchored to my fondest arm

with charms and gracefulness.


Her worth to me is priceless with bonds of time and trust

there never was another must so needed.


Our lies are merely utterances of untruth

with her tiny bared excuses, she flatters me with love

our strength strides together with hands in gloves.


By Toni Cairns 

@babbspoetry 







Comments

Popular Posts