Flaming Tongue Of Nine Tails. Seduction, Control And Rigmarole

 


Flaming Tongue 


Your flaming tongue of Nine Tails 

Lashes at my layers, 

With gaming shaming words 

Which are those of a player. 

As you savour up the flavour 

For spitting coals of fire 🔥 

Your splitting tongue controls 

And continues to transpire, 

You kiss me with your lies 

Which bite and burn my lips 

There's no pain like the pain 

Of your evil whips. 


By Toni Cairns.  


Seduction, Control And Rigmarole

Your tongue burns me, 

like a whip with nine Tails  

lashing upon my fair skin.

Mind games bullying and

words to shame me and bring me down.

Toying with me, like a Cat with a Mouse 

Always your evil serpent mouth is ready to erupt 

like a vicious volatile volcano, 

You savour the flavour for your next attack 

And I tread carefully on egg shells, 

A never ending abusive Circus 

And a carousel of hell, 

You're so full of shit even your kisses tell lies.

Yet, with the low's, comes the high's, 

and there's no pain like the passion 

you bring with whips upon my thighs... 


By Toni Cairns 


(**Just another way of saying the first poem, especially since it seems we live in times where people have taken a distaste for rhyming poetry? I will never understand this myself**)




Comments

Popular Posts